Gardens and landscapes is located in Glossop, Derbyshire and provides services for Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Glossop and the High Peak area of Derbyshire.
We have many years experience in stonemasonry and pride our self in providing our clients with high class work. We specialise in new or old period builds and take great pride in conservation and restoration work, this way we provide a new look with traditional features.
A large proportion of our work is on historic stone buildings, churches, castles, stately homes, extensions and listed buildings.
By utlising our skills we are able to undertake any repairs necessary to maintain a high standard of stonework and we also have experience on Grade 1 listed sites, please view some of our masonry services:
- Disassembling and rebuilding unsafe stone features
- Sympathetic lime mortar repair techniques
- Raking out and re-pointing in lime mortar.
- Removal of oxidised ironwork
- Stone cleaning such as poultices, air abrasives, steam
- Masonry consolidation
- Masonry repairs and replacement
- Routine maintenance of historic stonework
- Paint Removal
All our work is based around honesty, flexibility and high quality workmanship.
The work that Gareth has undertaken on my property is 100%. My garden is now a pleasure to be in, and I have birds nesting in the boxes Gareth put up for me. My garden now compliments the house and area that we live in, and also blends in with the fantastic views of the reservoir.